Atomic Radio is a Pre-War radio channel. Includes 5 hours of lore friendly commercials of Fallout Universe products, as well as PSAs, TV shows, movie trailers. See videos below for examples. Also, the quest mod Tales from the Commonwealth is on this page too. The mod Settlers of the Commonwealth is now available here as a download. Sep 07, 2016 Archived. This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies. I can't spawn mac the dam aloof bartender? By Zor2k13, September 7, 2016 in Fallout 4 General Discussion. Nov 28, 2015 Getting Level 4 Workshop merchants will help you increase the settlers happiness and this Fallout 4 guide will provide you map the location of each. How to Get Level 4 Workshop Merchants in.
- Fallout 4 Walkthrough
- Mac Bartender Fallout 4 Download
- Mac Bartender Fallout 4 Release
- Mac Bartender Fallout 4 Free
- Mac Bartender Fallout 4 Free
- Detail: Did you see that Yao Guai or Deathclaw chasing down that dog? Glad it wasn’t you!
Nov 13, 2015 Fallout 4 Level 4 Merchants locations, how you can unlock and get them to visit your settlement and open the stores. Fallout 4 Level 4 Merchants Guide – Locations, How to Unlock. Nov 04, 2017 This page lists all named characters in Fallout 4. The content is not described in full detail on this page. For details, please see the respective articles. For characters in other Fallout games, please see 'Character'. For an overview of Fallout 4 content, please refer to 'Fallout 4'.
- Detail: A Radscorpion deems a Raider to be the tastiest morsel around.
Stash, Lexa, and Simon
Fallout 4 Walkthrough
- Detail: Did you meet the merchant Stash and her bodyguards? You might want to talk to Stash about Simon’s chem addiction. A previous encounter with these folks must have been completed without you attacking or stealing.
- Detail: Simon gave in to his addiction; later you find he’s sided with some Raiders.
- Detail: A group of Scavengers aren’t that welcoming, though the note on the leader’s corpse reveals a rethink in tactics. Too late now, though.
Wattz Electronics Protectron Barker
- Detail: Have you heard about the bargains at Wattz Electronics? You will if you meet this Protectron.
- Detail: Two gunners and an Assaultron are patrolling the Commonwealth.
Brotherhood of Steel Patrol
- Detail: If the Prydwen has arrived and the Brotherhood of Steel is active, you may encounter two soldiers and a scribe on patrol. If attacked, they call for backup. A Verti-bird arrives and drops off two soldiers in Power Armor.
These encounters can be found anywhere in Commonwealth.
The Locked Fridge
- Detail: Someone is trying to open a locked fridge. Will they be successful?
- Detail: A scavenger blows open the doors of a bomb shelter. Deal with him, then head inside and see what you find.
Feral Ghoul Ambush
- Detail: A rusting car is as good a place as any for ferals to test their ambushing skills out on you.
- Detail: A type of “glowing” creature is found near some radioactive barrels.
- Detail: A parched chap hopes you have water. Offer some if you’re a kindhearted sort.
- Detail: An irradiated dame hopes you have some RadAway. Offer some if you’re a kindhearted type.
- Detail: If this faction is active and the Prydwen has arrived, you watch a Brotherhood of Steel patrol get airlifted at the end of their patrol. A battle with Gunners may be occurring. Sometimes the Vertibird subsequently crashes.
- Detail: A cluster of mines strewn about. Instead of crippling a leg, why not gather them up?
- Detail: A greaser from the Atomcats Garage is scavenging for parts and invites you to this location if you haven’t been already.
Mac Bartender Fallout 4 Download
- Detail: Someone’s set some tires alight. That noxious cloud is only slightly more unpleasant than the regular air you’re breathing. Get too close and fire burns.
- Detail: Did you find a locked safe lying in a small crater? Then unlock it!
- Detail: A group of leaky barrels add to the already-insurmountable radiation leakage in the Commonwealth.
- Detail: A popular toy is found, along with a note from Arlen Glass, who left The Slog after Miscellaneous: Arlen Glass quest was completed.
Radio and Refuse Pile
- Detail: Along with a toolbox and safe, a radio is broadcasting from a pile of trash.
- Detail: If anyone knows the whereabouts of Larry, last seen heading to a Commonwealth Vault, please inform the Documentation Department.
- Detail: Sometimes, items needed to complete Main Quest: The Molecular Level are guarded by a stationary Scavenger.
- Detail: One of these giant predators is guarding a cluster of eggs.
Brahmin Corpse and Mines
- Detail: A few items are hidden close to a Brahmin corpse, with mines to dissuade the curious.
Gunners and Tank
- Detail: Some Gunners are removing scrap from a tank.
- Detail: A group of settlers are burying a friend.
- Detail: Mac is setting up a bar.
Troubleshoot Boot Camp Assistant problems on Mac. Here are some Apple Support articles that might help you troubleshoot Boot Camp on your Mac: Install Windows 10 on your Mac with Boot Camp Assistant. If the Boot Camp installer doesn’t open after using Boot Camp Assistant. Switch between Windows and macOS. Mac not working after boot camp windows installed.
These encounters occur at any Campfire.
- Detail: A small camp with a few beds and containers to loot. There’s a chance the Raiders who made this camp may return at night (20:00 to 06:00)
- Detail: A pair of Scavengers have succumbed to Bloodbug prodding. Loot the camp if you’re able to finish off the insects. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Merchant of Dreth
- Detail: An arms dealer named Dreth and her two guards occupy this camp. Buy any armaments you wish from her.
The Walking Wounded
- Detail: A wandering doctor has finished treating a patient.
Time to Party
- Detail: A bartender and friends ask you to join their camp party. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
- Detail: Need a little pick-me-up? A chem vendor can be found with just the wares you need.
- Detail: A Raider is boiling some attire to clean them. He’s rather ill-prepared for combat. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
- Detail: Too many chems have killed these Scavengers. Now their corpses feed the Radroaches. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Daddy and Daughter
- Detail: A father and daughter share a campsite.
That’s Not a Sandwich
- Detail: Two (vaguely idiotic) settlers argue over some food.
Synth Attack Aftermath
- Detail: A camp of Scavengers is looking distinctly worse for wear after a recent synth massacre.
Synth Ambush I
- Detail: Have you chanced upon an empty camp with a container? It may be a trap! This occurs once Main Quest: Hunter/Hunted is complete and the Institute are still active.
Synth Ambush II
Mac Bartender Fallout 4 Release
- Detail: Three settlers are in camp. Moments later, synths teleport in and a massacre begins. This occurs once Main Quest: Hunter/Hunted is complete and the Institute are still active.
Super Mutant Camp
- Detail: A group of greenskins is camping out. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
- Detail: A group of Raiders is eating some delicious Mirelurk bake. Why not help yourself?
- Detail: Scientists Lawrence Higgs and Max Loken may be spotted at a campfire if you exiled them during Institute Quest: A House Divided, at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Skinny Malone, All Alone
- Detail: Did you keep this guy alive during Main Quest: Unlikely Valentine? Then you might see him at a campsite at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Sick Scavenger. Mystery Meat
- Detail: An ill Scavenger mentions some bad meat he consumed. He took it from Longneck Lukowski’s Cannery. Why not see what’s going on there?
Rylee the Trader
- Detail: Once you visit Longneck Lukowski’s Cannery and meet Rylee, you can barter with her again at a camp. Only occurs at night (20:00 to 06:00).
Deserted Feral Camp
- Detail: This camp looks devoid of human contact. This is technically correct, as you’re subsequently ambushed by ferals.
Occupied Feral Camp
- Detail: Two dead Scavengers and four feasting ferals.
Vicious Dog Camp
- Detail: A dead Raider and master-less dog are encountered. Down, boy.
Mac Bartender Fallout 4 Free
Deserted Camp with Mines
- Detail: Watch your step and disarm the mines scattered around this camp, or face a crippling injury.
Yao Guai Camp
- Detail: A ferocious clawing beast has wandered into a Scavenger camp. The scavengers came off second best.
Raider Camp and Dogs
- Detail: Vicious dogs are gnawing at a couple of camping Raiders.
Stash and Lexa’s Camp
- Detail: You witness the final encounter with these two traders if you encountered them previously.
Runaway Synth Camp
Mac Bartender Fallout 4 Free
- Detail: A group of settlers has discovered one of their own isn’t as “fleshy” as they once thought. Quest: The Nuclear Option must not be completed.