Install Windows on your Mac
Mar 24, 2020 Click the Boot Camp icon. From the menu shown, choose Restart in macOS. If you haven't installed the latest Boot Camp updates, you might get the message ”Could not locate the OS X boot volume.' Or use Startup Manager as your Mac starts up: Restart your Mac from the Start menu in Windows. Jul 11, 2014 Boot Camp isn’t exactly a feature that’s new to Mac OS X: If you want to install Windows 8 on a Mac, for example, you’ll have to lean on the software. But perhaps you’ve only recently.
Boot Camp is a utility that comes with your Mac and lets you switch between macOS and Windows. Download your copy of Windows 10, then let Boot Camp Assistant walk you through the installation steps.
Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows in Boot Camp
Download and install the latest AMD graphics drivers for Windows on Mac models that use AMD graphics.Update AMD graphics drivers for Windows
Use your Apple keyboard in Windows
You can use an Apple keyboard or a keyboard designed for Microsoft Windows with your Mac. Many of the keys that you'd see on a PC have equivalent keys on an Apple keyboard.
PricingTraktor Pro 3 costs US$99 for the full version, which includes DVS support. Mixer fx traktor pro 3.Learn more about keyboards and Boot Camp
Have a question? Ask everyone.
The members of our Apple Support Community can help answer your question. Or, if someone’s already asked, you can search for the best answer.Ask now
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support
How to start up in macOS from Windows
- From the notification area on the right side of the Windows taskbar, click to show hidden icons.
- Click the Boot Camp icon .
- From the menu shown, choose Restart in macOS.
If you haven't installed the latest Boot Camp updates, you might get the message 'Could not locate the OS X boot volume'.
Or use Startup Manager as your Mac starts up:
- Restart your Mac from the Start menu in Windows.
- Press and hold the Option (or Alt) ⌥ key as your Mac begins to restart.
- Select your Mac startup volume (Macintosh HD) in the Startup Manager window, then press Return or click the up arrow:
How to start up in Windows from macOS
- Use Startup Manager to choose your Windows (Boot Camp) volume during startup.
- Or select your Boot Camp volume in Startup Disk preferences, then restart.
How To Return To Mac Os From Boot Camp
- If you're having difficulty using VoiceOver or another screen reader to complete these steps, please contact Apple Support.
- Learn how to install Windows 10 on your Mac.