Aug 24, 2010 Apps of the Day: The best pitch-bending apps. Apple App Store for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. I'm left wondering why a Cher Auto-Tune. Apple CarPlay The ultimate copilot. CarPlay is a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone while you drive. And now with an all‑new CarPlay Dashboard that helps you with tunes, turns, and Siri suggestions, a Calendar app that lets you view and manage your day, and maps that reveal more of what’s around you, getting there just got a whole lot easier.
CarPlay is a smarter, safer way to use your iPhone while you drive. And now with an all‑new CarPlay Dashboard that helps you with tunes, turns, and Siri suggestions, a Calendar app that lets you view and manage your day, and maps that reveal more of what’s around you, getting there just got a whole lot easier. And a lot more fun.
Control with a word.
Or a touch. Or a twist.
CarPlay features Siri voice control and is specially designed for driving scenarios. CarPlay also works with your car’s controls — knobs, buttons, touchpad, or touchscreen. And the apps themselves have been reimagined for the car, so you can use them while your eyes and hands stay where they belong.
To activate Siri voice control, just press and hold the voice control button on the steering wheel.
Today’s edition of BPB Freeware Studio features a list of the best free bitcrusher VST/AU plugins for Windows and Mac. A bitcrusher is a very straightforward type of effect – it simply reduces the bit depth of the processed audio signal, resulting in audible degradation. Cmt bitcrusher. Grab the best free Bit Crusher VST plugins available from our free plugins library!
If your CarPlay-equipped vehicle has a touchscreen, you can use it to control CarPlay.
Knobs and Controls
CarPlay also works with the knobs, dials, or buttons in the car. If it controls your screen, it controls CarPlay.
Let your iPhone show you the way.
The power and simplicity of Apple Maps is available in your car. CarPlay can predict where you’re going using addresses from your email, text messages, contacts, and calendars. And now with a more detailed map, turn‑by‑turn spoken directions, and immersive 3D experiences, it’s easier than ever to get where you need to go. One‑tap access to your go‑to and must‑see destinations also helps you find more to see and do when you get there — whether you’re searching for points of interest, driving to a favorite restaurant, or looking for nearby gas stations.
The road is calling.
Make calls, return missed calls, and listen to voicemail. Siri can help you do all of these things. All you have to do is ask.
Reading and writing is now listening and dictating.
Siri can read, reply, and send text messages for you, so you never have to look at your iPhone while driving. Just say “Siri, tell Blair I’ll be there in 20 minutes,” and it’s done. CarPlay can also play audio messages through the car’s speakers.
All your music. Beautifully arranged.
Access all your content from your Apple Music subscription and additional audio apps using your car’s built‑in controls. Search by artist, album, or song. See what’s playing and what’s up next. You can ask Siri to play your favorite song by Arcade Fire, act as your personal DJ, or stream one of more than 100,000 live radio stations.
Stay on top of your day when you’re on the road.
A new Calendar app gives you a quick, simple view of the day ahead while you’re on the go. And if you have a meeting, you can just tap to get directions or dial in, using your car’s speakers and microphones to keep your hands on the wheel and eyes on the road.
Invite more apps along for the ride.
CarPlay supports other apps on your iPhone — like your favorite audio, messaging, and voice apps. Apps developed by car manufacturers are also supported, so you can control more of your car’s features without ever leaving CarPlay.1 You can personalize your experience by rearranging exactly how your apps appear in CarPlay through settings on your iPhone.
Podcasts Audiobooks iHeartRadio Spotify Stitcher CBS Radio Overcast Audiobooks.com Audible Pandora LiveXLive VOX NPR One Downcast Radio Disney Amazon Google Play Music SiriusXM Radio Tidal At Bat2 2GIS 百度地图 Google Maps KakaoNavi NAVER Map NAVITIME 搜狗地图 Sygic Car Navigation:
GPS & Maps
腾讯地图 T Map Waze
The CarPlay Lineup
Every major automobile manufacturer has partnered with us in supporting CarPlay. There are over 500 models to choose from, with more on the way.3See all models that work with CarPlay
Apple Footer.This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple may provide or recommend responses as a possible solution based on the information provided; every potential issue may involve several factors not detailed in the conversations captured in an electronic forum and Apple can therefore provide no guarantee as to the efficacy of any proposed solutions on the community forums.
More than 500 models to choose from.
You can add CarPlay to your current car with an aftermarket system.
CarPlay is compatible with
these iPhone models.
- iPhone 11 Pro
- iPhone 11 Pro Max
- iPhone 11
- iPhone ten s
- iPhone ten s Max
- iPhone ten r
- iPhone X
- iPhone 8
- iPhone 8 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone 6s
- iPhone 6s Plus
- iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5
About canceling a subscription
- Most subscriptions automatically renew unless you cancel them.
- If you cancel, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
- If you cancel during a trial period, you might lose access to content immediately.
If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.
Canceling subscriptions is slightly different in Israel, South Africa, and Turkey. Learn about special circumstances for these countries and regions.
How to see or cancel subscriptions on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name.
- Tap Subscriptions. (If you don't see 'Subscriptions,' tap 'iTunes & App Store' instead. Then tap your Apple ID, tap View Apple ID, sign in, scroll down to Subscriptions, and tap Subscriptions.)
- Tap the subscription that you want to manage. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription.If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Mac
- Open the App Store app.
- Click the sign-in button or your name at the bottom of the sidebar.
- Click View Information at the top of the window. You might be asked to sign in.
- On the page that appears, scroll until you see Subscriptions, then click Manage.
- Click Edit next to the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Click Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on your Apple Watch
- On your Apple Watch, open the App Store.
- Scroll to Account and tap it.
- Tap Subscriptions.
- Tap the subscription that you want. Don't see the subscription that you're looking for?
- Tap Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
See or cancel subscriptions on Apple TV
On Apple TV, you can edit subscriptions only for tvOS apps that are installed on that Apple TV. For Apple TV (3rd generation or earlier), use an iOS or iPadOS device or computer to manage your subscriptions.
- Open Settings.
- Select Users & Accounts, then select your account.
- Select Subscriptions.
- Choose the subscription that you want to manage, then select Cancel Subscription. If you don’t see Cancel Subscription, then the subscription is already canceled and won't renew.
If you don't have an Apple device
To see or cancel your subscriptions, use iTunes on a Windows PC or follow the steps for your Android device or other device.
If you don't see the subscription that you're looking for
If you tried to see or cancel a subscription and you can't find the subscription that you're looking for, check the following things. Or contact Apple Support.
Is the subscription billed through another company?
On your bank statement, find the charge for the subscription. If it does not say iTunes, Apple, or something similar, the subscription might not be billed through Apple.
Get help with subscriptions that aren't billed through Apple.
Did a family member sign up for the subscription?
A Family Sharing organizer can’t manage subscriptions for other family members. Ask your family members to change or cancel their subscriptions from their own devices or when they're signed in with their own Apple ID. You can also use Ask to Buy to control what kids buy.
Turn on Ask to Buy.
Did you subscribe with a different Apple ID?
To see subscriptions for a different Apple ID, sign in with that Apple ID, then follow the steps in this article.
Do you need to manage iCloud storage or AppleCare plans?
Downgrade your iCloud storage plan.
Manage an AppleCare+ plan or AppleCare Protection Plan.
Auto Tune Voice App Apple Download
Auto-tune Voice Download
- What is a subscription?
- Request a refund.
- Learn what to do about unfamiliar charges.
- Learn how to switch your subscription to a different plan, such as plan that you can pay annually or a plan that you can share with family.
- To see when subscriptions were billed to you and at what price, check your purchase history.
- If you don't receive receipts when a subscription renews, you might have turned off renewal receipts. If you want to receive receipts, follow the steps in this article, then turn on Receive Renewal Receipts.